Earlier this year, I told you guys that I was taking my talents to Wix and would no longer be using my WordPress Blog.
Yall, it has been a hot ass mess these last 6 months and I’m finally happy to be back home — on WordPress. Thankfully, I never actually deleted this account so jumping back in will be smooth.
I love writing and want to be more consistent with blogging so I am hoping that coming back on this platform will give me the juice that I need to be more consistent with it.
Now I know you all are wondering what I have been doing this whole time and the only word I could use to explain it is HUSTLING!!!
Where do I start?
- Completed my FIRST year in Atlanta and it has been a great ride
- Completed my FIRST year teaching in Atlanta and gifted myself a Macbook Air at the end of the school year because it was my last year teaching
- Started selling my lesson plans on Teachers Pay Teachers
- Completed my FIRST Project Manager contract with a biotech company
- Upgraded my Vlogging Equipment: Canon DSLR Camera, Softbox Lights, Tripods, Ring Light, External Hard Drive, & Final Cut Pro X
- Went to Vegas and Houston for the first time for my birthday this summer
- Threw myself a 31st birthday party back home in Miami
- Launched a 360 photo booth business in Atlanta and Miami
- Completed my FIRST year as an Airbnb Superhost
- Opened an Etsy shop where I sell social media templates for photo booth businesses
- Became a Turo host and listed my own car on there with plans to list more cars
- Added new products to my online store to promote entrepreneurship
Now that I listed everything I have done, I’m a little shocked and proud. On this entrepreneurship journey, I experience a lot of mixed emotions. In the same breath that I feel like I am doing an amazing job, I also find myself feeling like I am not doing enough because I do not see any fruit. And my definition of fruit is different from others.
Where I see myself and how I see my life, I am nowhere near that so it takes a lot out of me to not beat myself up. I feel like I am putting all this energy into these streams and ideas in hopes that one of them — just one — will be that propellant to take me where I want to go.
So I share all this to say I am back and I am here to stay. Challenging myself to drop a blog once a week (or once every two weeks 😬) so I am already working on the next one. Thank you for being on this journey with me and for following my blog. It’s going to be worth it.
Until Next Time,